Sydney, the lucky city
Sydney is a true melting pot where diverse cultures and cuisines are found flourishing side by side. Numerous excellent food events showcase this wonderful aspect of our Emerald City, from the large-scale Good Food Month to food festivals and spring festivals hosted by various local councils.
Lil’ ol’ Feasting in the Know is doing its part to let you enjoy a food safari at any time of the year, with cultural themes, authentic fare and kitchen secrets thrown in.
Standard or bespoke food events? You choose.
I specialise in tailored tours and events for private groups.
I offer private culinary events with cultural immersion such as:
1. standard food tours (click on each link for more details):
- Burwood Grazing Adventure: Asian Thrills
- Flemington Grazing Adventure: All-day Brekkie Crawl
- Strathfield Korean Adventure: With a Seriously Good Banquet
- Campsie Grazing Adventure: Malaysian Noodle Banquet + Bakery Hop
2. bespoke food tours;
3. bespoke cooking classes; and
4. Sydney Markets tours and breakfast.
For more information on each of the above private events, including pricing and timing, please see Products.
No minimum numbers required for a private booking – come in a group of 2, 4 or more!
All food events with Feasting in the Know come with 2 certainties:
1. Nobody leaves hungry.
2. Everyone learns a fascinating new snippet to show off to friends.
Click here to read published reviews and guests’ comments of Feasting in the Know events.